1. Parties. The parties to this Agreement are you, and the owner and operator of this web site: Syntheticoilsite.com All references to "we", "us", "this web site" or "this site" shall be construed to mean Syntheticoilsite.com.
2. Modification of Agreement. We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time, and without prior notice, by posting an amended Agreement that is always accessible through the "Term of Use" link on this site. Your continued use of this site indicates your acceptance of the amended Agreement.
4. Restrictions. Except as expressly authorized herein or in any separate written agreement signed by the parties or separate agreement originating from this site, you may not copy, modify, distribute, download, display, transfer, post, or transmit this site or its content in any form without Syntheticoilsite.com's prior written permission.
5. Prohibited Activities. The following activities are also expressly prohibited without Syntheticoilsite.com’s prior written permission: any non-personal or commercial use, except as may be provided in any separate written agreement signed by the parties or separate agreement originating with this site; use of any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy this site or any of its content; "mirroring" this site or any content on any other server; collection or use of product listings, descriptions, or prices for a supplier of competitive or comparable products; and any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this site or otherwise interferes with its functioning.
6. Posting To This Site. We will not treat information that you post to areas of this site that are viewable by others (for example, to a forum or chat-room) as confidential or proprietary. By posting information to this site, you agree that we may use that information without restriction. You may not post any infringing, threatening, defamatory, sexually graphic, inflammatory, profane, or other inappropriate material. We have no obligation to monitor posts to this site; however, we reserve the right to review such posts and to remove any material that, in our judgment, is not appropriate.
7. Defamation; Communications Decency Act Notice. This site is a provider of “interactive computer services” under the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. Section 230, and as such, our liability for defamation and other claims arising out of any postings to this site by third parties is limited as described therein. We are not responsible for content or any other information posted to this site by third parties. We neither warrant the accuracy of such postings nor, nor do we assume any legal obligation or liability in connection with such postings, including any responsibility or liability for investigating or verifying the accuracy of any content or any other information contained in such postings.
8. Monitoring. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor your access and use of this web site without notification to you. We may record and/or log this information.
9. ECPA Notice. This web site treats email messages and other communications through this site as private. Exceptions are those permitted by law, included under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2701-2711 (the "ECPA"). The ECPA permits our limited ability to intercept and/or disclose electronic messages, including, for example (i) as necessary to operate our system or to protect our rights or property, (ii) upon legal demand (court orders, warrants, subpoenas), or (iii) where we receive information inadvertently which appears to pertain to the commission of a crime. This site is not considered a "secure communications medium" under the ECPA.
10. USA Patriot Act Notice. The U.S. federal USA Patriot Act ("USA Patriot Act") provides generally for the operator of a communication host and law enforcement to be able to monitor any content, upon request of the operator. We anticipate fully complying with all our obligations, and availing ourselves of all our rights, under the USA Patriot Act.
12. Ownership. The material provided on this site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright law and international treaties. The copyright in the content of this site is owned by Syntheticoilsite.com or others. Except for the limited rights granted above, all other rights are reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
13. Accuracy of Information and Disclaimer of Warranty. Syntheticoilsite.com has made every effort to present the content on this site accurately, but additions, deletions and changes may occur. Except as may be provided in any separate agreements originating from this site, products, services, and/or content on this site is provided “as is”, and neither Syntheticoilsite.com nor its representatives make any representation or warranty with respect to such products, services, and/or content. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT SIGNED BY THE PARTIES OR SEPARATE AGREEMENT ORIGINATING FROM THIS SITE, performanceoiltechnology.com AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THIS SITE OR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT ACQUIRED FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, CORRECTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
14. Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances will Syntheticoilsite.com or its affiliates have any liability with respect to any claims or damages (whether direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive) as a result of your access or use of (or inability to access or use) this site or its content, even if they have been advised of the possibility of such damages. You access and use this site at your own risk.
15. Links to This Site. Syntheticoilsite.com grants you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of this site so long as the link does not portray Syntheticoilsite.com or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use the Syntheticoilsite.com logo, Syntheticoilsite.com trademark, or Syntheticoilsite.com’s name or trademarks, or other proprietary graphic in the link without the prior written permission of Syntheticoilsite.com.
17. Participation In Promotions Of Advertisers. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers promoting their products, services or content on this site ("Advertisers"). Any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and the payment for products, services or content, are solely between you and each Advertiser.
You may contact Syntheticoilsite.com with complaints and inquiries and we will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries.
19. Arbitration. Except for actions to protect intellectual property rights and to enforce an arbitrator’s decision hereunder, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or a breach thereof shall be submitted to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. There shall be one arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall be chosen by mutual agreement of the parties in accordance with AAA rules. The arbitration shall take place in Brighton, Michigan , and may be conducted by telephone or online. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of the State of Michigan , USA to all issues in dispute. The controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcement. Enforcements of any award or judgment shall be governed by the United Nations Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney's fees and costs up to $1000.00.
20. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond their reasonable control and without their fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures.
You may contact syntheticoilsite.com with complaints and inquiries and we will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries.